Saturday, March 21, 2009

Littlest pet shop birthday





Riley requested a Littlest pet shop birthday, and so I complied. After her dad greeted her after school with a bouquet of 7 helium balloons, which she loved, we headed home for her party. We had a homemade LPS board game, with necessary mini-games (such as: pin the belly on the Panda, Find the "hamster" in the shredded paper, stomp the cat tail, and find the hidden dog bones), mini cake, mini dinner (very small sandwiches, mandarin oranges, goldfish crackers, teddy grahams, baby carrot sticks, and mini apple juice boxes and mini cans of soda. We finished up by each "adopting" a littlest pet (although the boys opted for the more manly Bakugan toys I found) and decorating a home for it.

1 comment:

The Mom of 'em said...

can you tell me more about the games you did for the Littlest Pet Shop party? I have eight 5 yr old girls coming over Saturday...SATURDAY and I'm still not ready with games! eek!